Personal life




In late 2001, Enrique Iglesias started a relationship with Russian tennis player Anna Kournikova. They reportedly split in October 2013 but have since reconciled. The couple have a son and daughter who are fraternal twins born on 16 December 2017. On 30 January 2020, they welcomed their third child, a daughter.

In 2003, Iglesias received surgery to remove a circular mole from the right side of his face, citing concerns that over time it could become cancerous.

Iglesias lives an active lifestyle and loves playing sports, surfing, and swimming in the ocean. In a 2014 interview, he stated: "I actually don’t have a specific routine. I mostly do push-ups and bench presses when I am at home. When I am on the road, I go to the gym to exercise. My shows are very active and provide a lot of cardio exercise."

Iglesias is a Catholic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

45)Absolutely no Motorcycle Stunts, no Main Guest: Several First Time Mademoiselle at Republic Day 2021

Filmography